When you are looking to arrange your living room, there’s a few tips that you need to adhere to in order for it to be a well-functioning, flowing room.Arrange The Room So Face-To-face Conversation
I Love Being A REALTOR® In Nyack
I have traveled around the globe a couple of times, made frequent and extended business trips to Europe, have given talks to large groups in China, Spain, Germany, the UK, and various other locations. I have sold multi-million dollar systems to healthcare labs around the globe and have managed large businesses for global corporations.
But, I'm most content now - playing "match maker" between buyers and sellers of homes, representing the best interests of my clients and living in Nyack, NY. I get to use all of the listening, negotiating, and management skills that I learned in Corporate America. But I also get to use those skills were actually honed at my Grandmother's house and include:
- Respect for others and for yourself,
- Being yourself, with all your quirks and talents
- Focusing on what you are doing at the moment (in the Corporate world, we called it "Be Here Now!" - which means no texting or answering calls when with clients or in a meeting, or when you're supposed to be paying attention to someone with whom you are engaged in a conversation. Really, unless it truly is CRITICAL, you can return the call or text when you can focus on THAT person),
- Occasionally biting your tongue ("If you can't say something nice . . ." ), and back to the basic
- "Treat others as you want them to treat you." (I loved Robert Fulghum's book "Everything I Need to Know, I Learned in Kindergarten".)
I am a Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker and work full time helping people to achieve their dreams of home ownership or their dreams of selling their home or both. I love working with buyers and s....
Latest Blog Posts
Fabulous contemporary 5 bedroom, 4 full and 2 half bath home. Open concept layout is perfect for large family and friends gatherings. Cathedral 12'ceilings, crown moldings, no expense spared! Very
As the days grow shorter, it’s time for fall planting. This is a great time to reseed or plant a new lawn as grass grows best on cool nights with warm days. It is also the time to get your,